Re: Does the KA630 have a TB?

>> First is the aforementioned abort() upon starting it not under gdb.

> The pax mprotect option prevents any mappings that are writable and
> executable at the same time,

Where is that documented?  I was unable to find any such place.

In passing, my emulated VAX is now 11d 7h 43m 29.8s into a build of the
1.4T world, as of the last log line it printed.  It is compiling in
usr.sbin/route6d.

Making good progress!  I'm hopeful that it'll complete without trouble,
in which case I have some changes to merge into my main 1.4T tree....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign