Re: Does the KA630 have a TB?

> I think the performance of the simulated VAX is somewhat
> disappointing, with that hardware... I would have expected more...

> Hmm.  Now I guess I need to fire up simh and compare...  Or have you
> done that already?

I have not.  I grabbed a copy of simh some time ago, but I never got
around to convincing it to build.

I'm not surprised performance is poor.  It is written more for
understandability and maintainability than speed.  Also, the running
emulator (the one the time figures I quoted came from) was built with
no -O at all, so, I think, implicitly -O0.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign