Re: NetBSD in SIMH vax with 512 MB RAM

>> If anybody has a verified "it worked at this version" for me, I'd be
>> quite grateful. It's not too much fun cross-building a 10 y old code
>> base with a modern toolchain...
> There are always the old release ISOs from archive.netbsd.org that
> you can try ;-)

They aren't FTPable (or at least ftp.netbsd.org gave that impression
when I managed to get a connection to it), and IIRC the installers know
how to speak FTP but not HTTPS.

I have archived copies from 1.0 through 6.1.2.  The set as a whole is
not FTPable (the collection occupies over twice as much space as I have
disk on my FTP server), but if anyone wants anything in particular I
can make it FTPable.  But I'm not in a position to do the testing
myself.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign		     mouse%netbsd.org@localhost