Current VAX installation + pkgsrc packages

Hi!

Just freshly installed a SIMH VAX from the release ISO (cross-compiled
on Linux from trunk) and noticed that a new pkgsrc dir
(http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/vax/10.0_2022Q4/All/
instead of previously used 9.3) showed up.

  I'm really happy to see a working bash, a working vim and even perl
showed up. (I've recently built Perl, it only needed a CFLAGS=-O0). I
really appreciate this preat progress!

  As I'm already doing a lot of mass-building (cf.
http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/), is there something I can actually help
with? Ie. mass-build packages, propose "CFLAGS=-O0" patches for
pkgsrc, things like that? SIMH is convenient, but I'd also use a
4000/60 or /90A or /96 or something like that to build on real
hardware if that's a specific requirement.

  In the long term, I'd like to automate some test-installations of
the VAX release to real hardware (as I've done with the SIMH VAX with
`expect`), but I'm still working on getting a room to setup my
available hardware.

MfG, JBG