Re: Mopd which works with ELF and a.out in Linux and can netboot ULTRIX

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 09:30:02AM +0100, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> There is a difference between "on what do I run the software" to "I started
> with version X from Linux and modified that".

Who said he started with version X from Linux?

The github page explains it like this:

	This repository is based on mopd from NetBSD 9.1, which already
	contained a Linux port. It contains fixes and additions to that
	port.

And it points at src/usr.sbin/mopd in the NetBSD source tree.
I'm all for integrating the changes into the NetBSD repo.

Martin