Re: Mopd which works with ELF and a.out in Linux and can netboot ULTRIX

A while ago you asked me the same thing and my answer was that I
own several unix machines, mostly FreeBSD, 2 Linux Laptops and exact one
Machine that should be installed with NetBSD, a VAXstation in this case.

I've completed the mopd in the FreeBSD ports with some of the additional
code from the NetBSD mopd to get it to work, years before now.

Regards,
Holm

Johnny Billquist wrote:

> Why did you start from the Linux mopd?
> The NetBSD mopd is a different thing than whatever you used under Linux.
>
> I think you started from the totally wrong thing here.
>
>    Johnny

[..]
         Goethestrasse 15, 09569 Oederran, USt-Id: DE253710583
info%tsht.de@localhost Fax +49 37292 709779 Tel +49 37292 709778 Mobil: 0172 8790 741