Re: KA410 Boot Failure

> Yes, with the tapes, I went all the way back to 1.x with no luck.
> But I'd have to log another session to get any good output.

1.what?  I haven't used a tape in a very long time, but I've netbooted
1.4T (well, my slightly post-1.4T) often enough.  Under emulation, to
be sure, and the emulation is buggy, but it runs long enough to boot
and start a build of the world before crashing, which is well past how
far you're getting.  And bugs in emulators normally make them _fail_
more often, not _work_ more often, than they should.

That was emulating a KA630, though, not a KA410.  I don't know the
KA410 well enough to know the differences.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign