Re: power supplies, was Re: NetBSD/vax

On 3/22/20 6:14 PM, Andy Farkas wrote:
>> In my power supply the problem was caused by failed capacitor
>
> Something similar to what happened to my BA23 PSU?
>
>  https://imgur.com/Lfqsg8h

  Ah, the infamous Rifa safety capacitors.

  I have a (very, very) large stock of replacements for these.  Many
thousands.  I am slowly gearing up to sell them, but my to-do list is
long and there's no help so setting up a web store just hasn't happened yet.

  BA23 owners beware; this WILL happen to every BA23.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA