What releases of NetBSD for the VAX are known to work...

Hello!
As the subject says, "What releases of NetBSD for the VAX are known to
work, and what are not?"

I confess after getting 1 Dot 5 to work on SIMH/VAX a long while ago,
I confess I'd lost track of what works via that method, so I figured
before I start trying to spin up a completely project via that
emulation method I figured I'd ask in here. Basically it concerns the
problems of trying to basically build the whole thing seemingly
native, such as the kernel, and then each set. And for laughs I
figured it would be hosted not on Intel but on a Raspberry Pi,
specifically a Pi3 A+ model.

My only concern is disk sizes, I have a batch of Compact Flash sized
disks, of 4G and 5G and also 6G (G is for Gig) and then an actual disk
drive of 40G in size.

I figured I'd host the disk image that the program creates on an
appropriately mounted disk.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8%gmail.com@localhost