The return of the lcg framebuffer (now accelerated)

Hello list.

After giving Miod Vallat some of Blaz's disassemblys he finally got the hardware engine to do something. :)

Using his code I also, finally, got the darn thing to do something.
https://twitter.com/herdware/status/925814292770942977

After a bit more tinkering I got some acceleration to actually work.
https://twitter.com/herdware/status/926155237001441282
At the moment only copyrows and eraserows are accelerated.
It's not fast but still more than twice as fast as the old software scroll.

I don't have a place to upload a kernel though and the code is too ugly for words.
If someone wants to try/host my testkernel contact me. (KA46 & KA48 _only_)

It has only been tested on my VLC but perhaps it works on 4000/60 too.

/B