urtwn on VAX not working properly

Hi,

I have a VAXstation 4000/90 which is running NetBSD 8 from 15-August-2017. It has a TURBOchannel adapter and a TC-USB card from Felix Deichmann (thanks, Felix!), and USB works well.

At first I used a Ralink run* USB wireless device and had no problems other than the fact that it stuck out very far and made me worry something might get knocked and damaged.

I switched that for a Realtek urtwn* USB wireless which barely sticks out of the USB port. It came up, wpa_supplicant negotiated to get on the network, then dhcpcd was able to get an address. I could ping on the network.

Any sort of transfer of data larger than a certain size, though, fails. I could see the packets leave the VAX (well, at least the VAX thought the data was going out), but nothing appeared at the other end.

dmesg:
https://sage.klos.com/~john/vax_urtwn/dmesg_urtwn
VAX end:
https://sage.klos.com/~john/vax_urtwn/vax0.pcap.gz