Re: VAXstation 3100/m76 stray interrupt

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Mouse <mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost> wrote:
> Well, I don't know any of the versions you've listed well.  But the
> message looks identical to past versions'; in those versions, it meant
> that the CPU found itself interrupted, at priority 23, on vector 0x60,
> but the OS was not expecting any such interrupt and thus had no idea
> what to do with it.

I'm not sure specifically if 0x60 is the same as I was seeing. When I
had a similar message with "stray interrupt" -- but I don't recall
what numbers -- I looked into it I concluded that the kernel was just
calling panic but not handling it properly to print the error and/or
drop into the debugger. That's why I suggested using an older NetBSD.
I found going back a few versions I got a "successful" panic and then
6.1.5 worked properly.

I'll send you the mopd image and configs I used to boot NetBSD 6.1.5

--
greg