Re: VAXstation 3100/m76 stray interrupt

If you could share the mopd bootloader that would be great. I'm using
the OpenBSD loader at the moment... I would think that would be causing
the problem, but booting from disk results in the same issue.

I've just tested a few different versions of the kernel:

    netbsd-5.2
    netbsd-6.0
    netbsd-6.1
    netbsd-6.1.5
    netbsd-7.0
    netbsd-7.0.1

Version 7 and above are the only ones which print out the stray
interrupt warning. Previous versions just stop and don't do anything,
except for 6.1.5 which gave me a debug prompt during normal boot and
shows the stray interrupt message during single user boot.

If anyone knows what "stray interrupt: vector 0x60, ipl 23" means it
would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Aaron.