VAXstation 3100/m76 stray interrupt

Hi all,

I'm new the the world of VAX and I've been trying to get my VAXstation
3100/m76 into a usable state. OpenBSD boots fine, from disk and from
mopd. When booting NetBSD from disk or mopd, I get the following
message:

     stray interrupt: vector 0x60, ipl 23

It happens at different times during the boot process. Once the message
displays the machine hangs. Occasionally I am able to get it to go to
the debugger, but not always.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron.