Re: Trying to boot Vaxstation using mopd

> Vaxstation 4000/60 (ka46)
>
> There's no disk or framebuffer installed. I have it set up as a
> diskless workstation with the S3 switch up for a serial console.

My VS4000/60 does not have the problems you mention (i. e. 6.x and 7.0
run fine). I run it "disk- and headless", too, but there is a
framebuffer installed which I do not use ATM.

Did/Could you run more intensive self-tests of the machine?
http://decdoc.itsx.net/dec94mds/v466hpsa.pdf might be helpful for that.

Felix