Re: 8650s, was Re: Some more patches for GCC on NetBSD/VAX coming soon...

On 2016-04-10 20:42, Michael Thompson wrote:
The RICM has an 8650, but not enough power to make it run.

http://www.ricomputermuseum.org/Home/equipment/dec-vax-8650

Dang. 1x64 and 3x16 meg boards... I'm envious... :-)

But yes, you should get some power and get it online. More machines to do NetBSD testing on...

Oh, by the way, if you haven't disconnected the batteries, they are probably very dead now. Not sure where one can find replacements.

	Johnny

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt%update.uu.se@localhost