Re: VAXstation 4000 TURBOchannel not working

> There were TC to PCI adapters (good luck finding one); you could be
> the first person in the world with a PCI bus or gigabit Ethernet on a VAX.
> :-)

I have other (but also crazy) plans, stay tuned. :)

Regarding the detection/match of the TC extension (or "Bus Adaptor" in
DEC speak), bit 31 "ADP" in the BWF0 register, present in both KA46
and KA49, is set when the adaptor is present ([1], chapter 7.5). So I
hope I can come up with a patch soon.

Felix

[1] Digital Equipment Corporation. KA46 System Board Specification.
October 1990. KA46-0-DBF Revision X.02.
http://manx.classiccmp.org/collections/antonio/dec/KA46_System_Board_Specification_X0.2.pdf