Re: Vax vs X11

On 2014-12-24 09:28, Mattias Nordlund wrote:

Hi,

After a lot of tinkering, mostly from Bjorn, I now have working X11 on my
/90A, english keymap for now, but works fairly well, a lot faster then
I remember X used to run on the VAXstation 2000 and 3100/m38s.

I hope you are aware that the /90A is ridiculously faster than a 2000 or a 3100/m38... Not to mention that you likely have way more memory in the machine than was even possible on the old ones you mention.

	Johnny