looking for hardware

  Hey folks.  A bit OT for this list, but this is as good a place as any. ;)

  I'm looking for some larger-than-4MB SIMMs for a VAXstation 4000-90, a
VR-290 monitor, a working RA-60 drive...or any other SDI-interfaced
drives, preferably somewhere near the Pittsburgh, PA area.

  And, actually, I'm interested in any vintage DEC hardware that's
looking for a new home.  I have a lot of space here, 3-phase power, and
I'm building what will eventually be a public museum.  Bring it on. B-)

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA