Re: tried to isntall NetBSD-6.1_RC2 on a VS3100 M38

Holm Tiffe wrote:

> David Brownlee wrote:
>
> > 24M should be enough for the install to complete.
> >
> > When sysinst starts can you exit to the shell and run disklabel -i?
>
> Yes, that works.
>
> I'll try to make some partitions per hand, install the label and reboot,
> maybe I can use the label installed this way.
>

> Regards,
>
> Holm

after new booting I had to edit the mount points of the labeled partitions
and finally this runs in the same problem.

                               | yes or no?    |
                               |               |
                               | a: No         |
                               |uid 0, pid 6, command sysinst, on /: file
system full                          +---------------+

/: wrpid 6 (sysinst): user write of 57248@0x14d000 at 1196 failed: 28
ite failed, file system is full
[1]   Illegal instruction     sysinst
# s: not found
# Filesystem    1K-blocks       Used      Avail %Cap Mounted on
/dev/md0a          1551       1549          2  99% /
#

It seems to me that this 1,5MB MFS is really to full..

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info%tsht.de@localhost, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741