Re: ...dos that mean..

On 01/28/2013 07:46 PM, Holm Tiffe wrote:

Ehem...please don't call me an Idiot, but what is going on here? Why can't
I boot from dka100 and why it boots from dka1?

...that nobody knows what's going on here?
...or ist the question to stupid?

Lots of odd things happen in the VAX world :-)

My 4000/90 have both a DKA0 and a DKA100 and have no problem booting from either of them (and root get correctly detected).

You can try to update the firmware. It is floating around on the internet somewhere.

-- Ragge