Re: HEADs up - gcc 4.1 reversion & MSCP CD changes in current

On 27 June 2012 18:38, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On 27 June 2012 16:31, Anders Magnusson <ragge%ludd.ltu.se@localhost> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> sorry to jump in late; MSCP devices can be between 0-4095, with holes
>> inbetween numbers.
>> There may be many places in the mscp code that assumes that things are done
>> in sequence.
>> I may have a look at it this weekend.
>
> Thanks - latest patch now takes that into account. All seems to work
> fine this end, though would obviously benefit from someone who
> understands this stuff taking a look :)

Final patch from the evening attached - if you have time to take a
look. It seems to to the right thing on both simh and Tom's real VAX
4000/700A.

Does it look plausible to commit?

If anyone has MSCP information there are two bonus questions I'd like
to address for RRD40 or compatibles:
- What is the MSCP command to eject/load, or lock/unlock?
- Is there any way to determine if media is present (DIOCTUR)?