Re: Building XServer

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 02:26:56PM +0000, kaminski%SDF-EU.ORG@localhost wrote:
> I'm aware that there are bugs in the spx driver, e.g. it doesn't work as
> the console.

I'm pretty sure I fixed that problem a few months ago, at least on
-current.

> But since the SPX-driver implements wsfb, and
> there is a wsfb-XServer (which in fact i am trying to get working), i am
> pretty sure, that there isn't much more work todo.

Probably not much work, but work anyway. I'm pretty sure you found a new
bug in the SPX driver. In fact I would have been surprised if it would
have just worked :)

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown