Re: Native build failure...

Matt Thomas wrote:
On Jul 27, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
On Mon, 2010-07-26 18:14:35 -0700, Matt Thomas
<matt%3am-software.com@localhost> wrote:
[...]
That's overkill. I committed a much more reasonable (and smaller) fix.
If your fix[1] is also a candidate for upstream GCC, please don't
forget those folks over there.  (Disclaimer: I've not looked into the
details, but I know that the MD file for GCC trunk did change quite a
lot.)
Matt Thomas fix don't work. I tried it, and it failed even when running a cross
compile. Trying Michael Hitch fix now, and it's atleast not crashed during the
cross compile. I'm about to start the native build now, and I'll know by
tonight, I'd guess, if it works any better than the original...

It's fixed and now passes a complete build with X11.

Great. I'll test it. Michael Hitch fix do work. I've come as far as building all the tools, and no problems. I'll stop that, and start a new build with your fix now...

        Johnny