Re: Native build failure...

Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
On Mon, 2010-07-26 18:14:35 -0700, Matt Thomas
<matt%3am-software.com@localhost> wrote:
[...]
That's overkill. I committed a much more reasonable (and smaller) fix.

If your fix[1] is also a candidate for upstream GCC, please don't
forget those folks over there.  (Disclaimer: I've not looked into the
details, but I know that the MD file for GCC trunk did change quite a
lot.)

Matt Thomas fix don't work. I tried it, and it failed even when running a cross compile. Trying Michael Hitch fix now, and it's atleast not crashed during the cross compile. I'm about to start the native build now, and I'll know by tonight, I'd guess, if it works any better than the original...

        Johnny