Re: Building natively...

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Hans Rosenfeld wrote:

IIRC this is a bug in the linker, it something isn't correctly
initialized or so. I don't remember the details, but I remember that
this was fixed by Matt Thomas more than a year ago. I remember doing
native builds for 5.0 and -current.

Your memory must be as bad as mine, but I can at least blame age. I did the fix a year ago, and also verified that the fix was still needed in the new binutils.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant