Re: NetBSD wiki

From: Lukas Kaminski <kaminski%ikp.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost>

some of the problems documented on http://wiki.netbsd.se/vax seem to
have been resolved.

i'm referring to:
- "build.sh fails on native build",
- "some machines hang under load"
- the 4GB filesystem issues (I'm using a 16 GB filesystem for over a
year now and everything works).

could someone delete these entries (or: can i delete these entries ;-)

Please just update them (thats what the wiki is for :)

- Blaz Antonic's driver works, too. At least on my VS4000/90 with a
LCSPX graphics-board. But not as console device.

- X11: OpenBSD 4.0 and 4.1 has a working xserver for these devices. It
works great, but in newer OpenBSD releases they switched to Xenocara
which breaks the xserver. Maybe this could be a starting point for our
own x-server?

Absolutely - we just need someone with a machine plus time & motivation :)