Re: Tcl test hangs 5.0_BETA

George Harvey wrote:
Hi,

I've built Tcl 8.4.18 from pkgsrc on a 3100/95 running 5.0_BETA. The
build completes normally but when I run 'make test' the system hangs
when it reaches main.test. There are no error messages but both remote
sessions and the local console no longer respond to keyboard input. The
system does still reply to pings though, so it's not entirely dead. Is
there any way to find out where it has got stuck?

Break into the debugger, and start poking around.

        Johnny