Re: current status of NetBSD on VAX

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Brad Parker wrote:

Christos Zoulas wrote:

How does one get past the groff build problem?

(this is native build on an 11/780, simulated with simh)

What's the error?

the native groff segfaults when building

 /usr/src/release-5/objdir/vax/tools/groff/build/doc/pic.ps
 /usr/src/release-5/objdir/vax/tools/groff/build/doc/grnexmpl.ps

(sorry, those paths are specific to my build, but you get the idea)

I'd guess it may be what's described in PR 39182, although that PR was building a different .ps file.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant