Free to a good home - Melbourne/Australia

Hi All,

I am loosing the battle with space. I have a couple machines I would like
to give to a good home. All should be working, but have not been used in
year or so (happy to check again if people interested).

VAX 4000/300
VAX 3100/M76 (Keyboard/Mouse/Mono 19" Monitor)
Assorted spares (HDD/Tape drive/CD ROMs)
(also a DEC Station 5000/240 and some Sun SS20s available)

Regards,
Tim