MicroVax 4000/200

Hello People !

I have been reading this thread for the last few days, and I am very
happy to hear that someone managed to put NetBSD to a drive in
Microvax. I was thinking of replacing VMS version 5 with a NetBSD 4.0.
but I wasn't sure if it is going to work on my MicroVax 4000/200 ? I
would like to see a step by step instructions of the succesfull installation,
if someone cares to write it somehwere, it would be very usefull also
for the others.
I would like to proceed with netboot serving MOP from a linux server, however I
couldn't find any MOP related software for Debian, which will act as my stream
server.

Kind regards,
Jan Prunk
--
Jan Prunk <janprunk AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
Website: http://www.prunk.si PGP key: 00E80E86