Re: Native build...

Johnny Billquist <bqt%softjar.se@localhost> writes:

> Yeah, I saw that too. Did a new build yesterday, which got rid of
> that, so I think that was temporary...

Copied over the libc.so from the fresh cross build, and all is well.
The VAX seems to be happy with 4.99.54 -- except that it's very prone to
crash while using swap.  (Seemingly triggered by swapping stuff in.)
The irritating thing is that the bug causes it to spontaneously reboot
instead of dropping into the debugger, which means whatever it is is not
being caught as a panic situation...

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak