Re: NetBSD/vax kernel seems stable now

Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost> writes:

> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/matt/netbsd

For some reason, the /boot I'm using, which is from some time before
last June, is not able to load that kernel.  It happily loads the
sort-of-working kernel from June that I'm running, and that kernel
sort-of-works when I don't give it any swap (it crashes the moment it
tries to page anything out onto swap space) -- so now I've got it trying
to support a rebuild of the tools and kernel from a fresh 'cvs update'.

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak