Re: NetBSD/vax kernel seems stable now

On Feb 22, 2008, at 6:45 AM, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost> writes:

Could you post the working boot somewhere?

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/matt/boot

Could I also ask you to upload your latest working GENERIC kernel? Back in June, I stupidly managed to back myself into a corner, where I don't have a kernel on my VAX that's stable enough to build a new kernel, but a userland that's too new to revert to the latest working official one.

Done.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/matt/netbsd