Status issues for NetBSD for the VAX

Hello!
I've been monitoring the messages for the building for NetBSD for the VAX.
And naturally I've got one question: Where are we?

For example, I know I can bring up an example of NetBSD for I386 on one of
my members of the Marx brothers here, (The three machines are behaving like
the three of them, sometimes four of them.) and then grab the sources for
the kernel for everything, and follow the usual steps to build a possibly
booting kernel for the VAX. However will it boot properly is my next
question? And what about userland? That's the next big sticking point.

Incidentally I have a VAX here, it is a VS3100M76 I have not gotten it to
properly boot or even do anything outside of complaining since it arrived.

And more importantly if I get either a virtual one to launch via SIMH and
after building the stuff on this Intel based NetBSD system, I will want to
buy either of the team coffee the next time we are in the City. (We meaning
myself and any of you.)
--
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon%worldnet.att.net@localhost