Port-sun3 archive

Re: Edlabel error 'ioctl DIOCWDINFO: Invalid Argument'

> Hello! Attempting to install NetBSD 9.0 on a Sun 3/80 (Sun3x) running a
> SCSI2SD setup. When attempting to partition the disk, I can't get past
> the 'write' command in 'edlabel'. Each time I get a
>
> ioctl DIOCWDINFO: Invalid argument

According to src/sys/dev/sun/disksubr.c all partitions should be
aligned at cylinder boundaries and violation of it causes EINVAL:
 https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/dev/sun/disksubr.c?r=1.17#367
---
    367 		/*
    368 		 * SunOS partitions must start on a cylinder boundary.
    369 		 * Note this restriction is forced upon NetBSD/sparc
    370 		 * labels too, since we want to keep both labels
    371 		 * synchronised.
    372 		 */
    373 		if (npp->p_offset % secpercyl)
    374 			return (EINVAL);