Port-sun2 archive

Re: Modularize sun2 kernel (Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/sun2/conf)

> On Mar 14, 2020, at 7:57 PM, Rin Okuyama <rokuyama.rk%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> I think that we can no longer support 4MB system because of (2); hangs
> due to (2) are much more serious for 4MB system than it is in 7MB system.
> Modern kernel allocates too much things on demand rather than statically
> allocating them in data segment...

We should be striving to make that work.  There are some redundant things (e.g. extent vs vmem) that we should explore getting rid of... and find ways to trim optionally functionality so we can keep these old systems running.

-- thorpej