Port-sun2 archive

Re: sun2 and playstation2 ports to be moved into Attic

> People I've spoken to aren't very interested in editing sun2 release
> notes,

Why only sun2?
What about rs6000, for example?
(no working device other than com console)

There is a lot of port which don't have release note.
(though I wrote notes for some ports which won't be refered by anyone)
On more ports install notes are not updated properly.

Probably we should introduce "tier"ing ports as suggested several times,
rather than "best or nothing" that we always prefer.

> requiring the occasional edits to keep up with MACHINE_ARCH
> changes etc.

I don't think not so many m68000 specific part.
Most MI API with MD implementation could be covered by m68k ones.
(no sys/arch/m68000 directory)
---
Izumi Tsutsui