Re: NetBSD Installation on Sun Ultra 25

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 00:25:08 +0200
Connor McLaughlan <cont6pro3%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> ok boot disk
> Boot device: /pci@1e,600000/pci@0/pci@9/pci@0/scsi@1/disk@0,0   File
> and args:

Are you sure you're booting from the correct disk? You mentioned
installing NetBSD on SATA drive, but you seem to be booting from a SCSI
disk. I've never used Sun Ultra 25, but with Ultra 10 (and other Sun
machines) I had to change the default boot device to either IDE or SCSI
in openboot. There are probe-ide and probe-scsi commands which scan all
disks, may be different on your machine, not sure.