Re: XVR-1000 (Re: pkgin missing on repo sparc64)

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 21:54:30 +0200
Julian Coleman <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost> wrote:

> Unfortunately, it's the same for the 3DLabs cards as well (XVR-500,
> -600 and -1200).  If documentation ever appears then we could write
> drivers for them, but that seems unlikely.

Hi, not specifically related to XVR-1000, but I'm curious as to how
such a driver would integrate with NetBSD. For example, would this be a
DRI driver that relies on existing framework in NetBSD? Would there
need to be a separate X11 driver, or does X11 simply use NetBSD DRI?