Re: pkgin missing on repo sparc64

Hi,

is it intentional that pkgin is missing on the sparc64 repositories?
I can compile and use it from pkgsrc and it connects successfully to

https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/9.0/All

where it is missing and throwing this error during NetBSD installation.

NetBSD's FTP servers are slated for upgrades soon, but this has been delayed by the pandemic. This means we don't have space for all of the pkgsrc binaries we're making. For now, use:

https://pkg.zia.io/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/9.0_2020Q1/All/

They're built by me, AKA jklos%NetBSD.org@localhost, so they're safe :)

John