Re: dmesg and ofctl -p output as instructed

Hi,

> Sorry, stupid names all alike. It seems the best place for the hack
> would be pci_intr_map - right before we call OF_mapintr, but I'm not
> sure if we could easily "plug" the psycho specific code there.

Agreed.  However, we'd need to know that we were attached to a psycho
controller in pci_intr_map(), and (as you mention) that's not easy to do
nicely [*].

Regards,

[*] I did think about adding a global for the PCI controller, like we have
for the model, but that doesn't seem right.
--
   My other computer runs NetBSD too   -         http://www.netbsd.org/