Re: dmesg and ofctl -p output as instructed

Hi,

> > We already have code to find the PCI node (find_pci_host_node()), so how
> > about the attached?  (It should apply to 7.x as well.)
>
> That looks good, but I wonder if we could move the special treatment
> to schizo_pci_intr_map?

Add psycho_pci_intr_map() as the MD callback for the PCI code and do the
test there?

At the moment, we call the controller-specific *_pci_intr_map() after we
call OF_mapintr().  I'm not sure if we can reverse the order, which I think
that we'd need to do to move the test to psycho-specific code.

Regards,

   My other computer runs NetBSD too   -         http://www.netbsd.org/