Re: Booting sparc64 from SSD

I've got a sb2000, and I've had excellent luck with scsi-to-sata adaptors.  I've got a DVD burner on one, and a 120Gb sata SSD on the other.  booting works, even though 20MB/sec is a bit pokey for SSD's.   I have a PCI-X 3442X from LSI logic as well, but haven't figured out the magic incantation to allow booting from anything on it - this would be ideal, since it's got a 66mhz 64 bit pci.

--curt