PCI IDE card recommendations

Hello, I'm currently using Promise Ultra100TX2 on Sun Ultra10, however
it doesn't work at full speed and gets downgraded to UDMA mode 3
(I think pdcide(4) notes this under Bugs section)

Could anyone recommend a PCI IDE card that would work correctly on this
machine? Ideally I would also want OpenBoot to recognize it, so that I
don't have to use onboard IDE controller for a boot disk.

I found Silicon Image SIL 0680 Ultra ATA IDE card currently for sale.
Would this work reasonably well on NetBSD sparc64?

Thanks.