Re: recent persistent boot failures

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:58:40 +0100
Erik Bertelsen <bertelsen.erik%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Is this constant a firmware limitation or will it
> be worth-while increasing it -- at least as an experiment?
Don't know. All I know is:
- The bootloader and kernel got changed some time in the past so that
  older bootloaders and newer kernels are incompatible.
- A -current from last october or novemer did run flawlessly on my
  Netra T1 200.
- A 6.0 Beta from last saturday runs well on my Netra T1 200.
  (Complete reinstall with wiping the disk.)
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}