Re: RED State Exception on E3500

Hi,

> Where did you get that code snippet?  I think you may need a membar #Sync
> in there.  I think flush may not be sufficient.

I looked at the code for blast_icache_us() and blast_icache_usiii(), and
based it on those.  The UltraSparc-II manual (802-7220) only mentions
"FLUSH, DONE or RETRY" when changing the D-Cache enable bit (section A.6.1),
but section 11.1.2 does imply that the membar #Sync might be needed.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/