Re: Keyboard Problem with V5.1 on an E4000

> From the kernel messages, can you tell what variant of {e,u,o}hci the usb
is on and what it says about the keyboard?

Can you try a current snapshot?

Martin

It is a E4000 - big Iron - this shouldn't have a USB-controller at all!
Normal Keyboard-connector was still type5 keyboard back then - At least my E4500 has one.
The E4000 and E4500 are very similar so I doubt there is a difference.

Best Regards