panic related to USB printer

Hi all,

I'm seeing kernel panic issues that seem to be related to an attached USB printer. The most recent panic seemed to have been triggered by my pressing the printer's cancel button during a job. A similar panic occurred a few days ago but I don't remember the circumstances. The machine is an Ultra 5 running NetBSD 5.1 with an NEC-chipset USB card, and I'm using CUPS. I'm going to build a debug kernel this evening and see if I can trigger it again. I've included what I got in the log below. If anybody has any ideas where I might start looking, please let me know.

ulpt0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
ulpt0: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung ML-1520 Series, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2, iclass 7/1
ulpt0: using bi-directional mode
cpu0: data fault: pc=1476388 addr=0
panic: kernel fault
Begin tra= b5cb3d1
13195b0(c69e900, b30ef80, 0, c4f98d0, 14650c0, b30fb70