Update for FAQ regarding AFB Firmware

Hello everyone,

I'd like to propose an update for the FAQ-Entry

"I have a Creator graphics adapter, but X is very slow" [1]

which says to "download the missing firmware to the board, and get
afb.ucode (the firmware image) from a Solaris distribution."

This is no longer necessary, as the firmware is freely downloadable as a
binary blob here [2].

The legality of the availability of this binary blob is described in this
post [3] by Alan Coopersmith.

- Volkmar

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/ports/sparc64/faq.html#x-does-not-accelerate
[2] http://dlc.sun.com/osol/sparc-gfx/downloads/afb-ucode.tar.bz2